The information on the Maps is for information only.
To fill in the submissions that can be downloaded under the forms, an application and customer portal, company portal registration are required.
During the administration, the mandatory data required for entry and filling in the Forms are contained in the decision sent to the client or his / her representative.
You may need to pay a fee to submit a form.
Administration provides electronic support for viewing case data sheets, handling related submissions, and paying fines and fees. In addition to the functions available, it is the responsibility of the citizens using the functions to meet the deadlines set during the administration.
In addition to the electronic administration functions provided by the site, the administrative methods that can be used so far are still available to citizens:
Submission: On paper, as a postal letter
Duty: By purchasing a duty stamp
Penalty: by postal check sent with a decision.
The website uses HTML5 and CSS3 technologies and is responsive in design, so it displays properly not only in desktop but also in mobile browsers, optimized for the resolution of a given device (with a resolution of 800 x 480 or higher). The site has been tested on all of the best known and most widely used browsers. Free downloadable, supported browser versions:
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or newer,
Google Chrome: 4.0 or newer,
Opera: 11.0 or newer,
Internet Explorer: 11.0,
Safari: Windows 5.1.7 version,
Mac: 6.0 or newer.
Internet Explorer 10 or newer,
Google Chrome 36 or newer,
Mozilla Firefox for Android 32 or newer,
Safari iOS 7.0 or newer.
The accessible version of the site supports reading programs for the blind and partially sighted in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 A standard.
The National Police Headquarters, as the operator of the Police website, hereby informs the visitors and users about the practice followed in the field of personal data processing, the organizational and technical measures taken to protect the data, as well as the rights of the data subjects and the possibilities of enforcing them.
1. The data controller and the legal basis of the data processing
The data is handled by the National Police Headquarters (1139 Budapest, Teve u. 4-6.).
The legal basis for data management is Act CXII of 2011 on the protection of personal data and the disclosure of data of public interest. Section 5 (1) a) of the Act the consent of the data subject, which in the present case is realized by the fact that, knowing the content of the prospectus, visitors and users are entitled to decide whether to use the service under the conditions set out in the prospectus.
2. Data handled
2. a.) Simultaneously with the visit to the Police website, the start time of the visit, the IP address of the visitor's computer and, if specified by the visitor's computer, the type of browser and operating system are recorded. The recording of these latter two data is for statistical purposes only and will not be linked to the other recorded data. The Police website uses a cookie to manage the status and uses a so-called session ID, which does not contain personal information. The Session ID is automatically deleted when you leave the page, and the cookie (if enabled) helps you return to the state stored by the Session ID.
3. Purpose of data management
3. a.) The purpose of recording the data indicated in point 2. a.) Is to compile traffic statistics, and the data management also serves security purposes. The data controller does not use the personal data for purposes other than those indicated.
4. Duration of data management
4. a.) The data indicated in point 2. a.) Are stored for 4 weeks, after which they are irretrievably deleted.
5. The scope of access to the data
5. a.) The data indicated in point 2. a.) Can be accessed by the administrators of the Police website. We do not pass on personal data to third parties other than those indicated. This does not apply to any legally required data transfers, which can only take place in exceptional cases. Before fulfilling each official data request, the data controller examines for each data whether the legal basis or obligation of the data transfer really exists.
6. Users' rights regarding the handling of their personal data
The data indicated in point 2. a.) Are recorded automatically, the users themselves decide on the provision of other personal data that can be more closely linked to the user's identity. Users may request information about the handling of their personal information. Upon request, the data controller shall provide the data subject with information on the data processed by him or her, the purpose, legal basis, duration, name, address (registered office) and activities related to data processing, as well as who received or received the data and for what purpose.
7. Enforcement options
A user who feels that the operators of the Police website have violated their right to the protection of their personal data can enforce their claim in a civil court or request the assistance of the Data Protection Commissioner. The detailed legal provisions concerning this and the obligations of the data controller are laid down in Act LXIII of 1992 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Disclosure of Data of Public Interest law.
You can find out more about the above under Information and Legislation.
You can contact the following Public Administration Services (KHSZ) for further assistance with the administration:
Szombathelyi KHSZ ügyfélszolgálat
Vásárosnaményi KHSZ ügyfélszolgálat
Jókai út 15.
Fruzsina Biró - 7/21/22
Fiák Tibor - 7/15/22
Erdős István - 7/4/22
Fruzsina Biró - 6/29/22
Fruzsina Biró - 6/23/22
— 5 Items per Page